Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rent It, Don't Buy it!

Despite the current Hurricane Irene hooplah, I'm sure some of you out there are sadly counting down your Summer days and preparing for the beginning of a new Semester!!!


As much as I love living the fabulous life, I also pride myself in the ability to stretch a dollar, and as many will agree the prices of text books nowadays really don't help the cause. Hearing about a credible textbook rental service on abc news last year, sparked some interest in me, which led me to experiment with this alternative option (couldn't suggest it until I could vouche for it). One word; Amazing! Chegg may just be the answer to the prayers of many students!


This service allows you to rent your books for the semester as opposed to purchasing from your school's overpriced book store! They even provide you with packaging material and the shipping label to return the book at the end of the semester. After using the service a few times, I was highly impressed by their amazing customer service team, who despite my procrastination (hangs head in shame), shipped my books to me on time. Plus, they sent me a new version at no additional cost when there were issues with an older edition of one of my books!




So, if you're looking for a FAB way to save some money AND would love to help the environment (Chegg plants a tree with every new rental) go ahead and visit http://www.chegg.com/
Rent It, Don't Buy It!



Stay FAB

SiSi

No comments:

Post a Comment