Sunday, January 1, 2012

**LIGHTS **ACTION**NOLLYWOOD**


Happy New Year to all of my wonderful FAB readers; new and old! It feels great to be able to continue bringing FABulous news your way! For those of you who are already following me on twitter (@SiSiAbebi) you would know that once in a while I'm guilty of passing up a night out with my FAB dolls so that I can curl up on my couch and watch a good old Nollywood flick......or 2 LOL! It's great to see how far Nollywood has come in the last few years, and I love the comedic dramas!

Ooooh it's the LIGHTS, you blinded by the ACTION, you need that NOLLYWOOD!!!!!!

Well this afternoon after recovering from New Year's festivities, I decided to dig in to another juicy Nollywood film and stumbled upon a new website IROKOtv.com!!! Now, Dolls & Gents, if you love African movies as much as I do, please check them out! They're offering free movies up until June 2012, AND you don't even need to register for an account; simply log on via facebook or twitter!!!


So to my Ini Edo, Jim Iyke, Tonto Dikeh, Van Vicker, Omotola, Osuofia, Mama G, Genevieve and more fans; let me know which movies are your favorite so far! Would love to check them out!!!


Time to go grab some popcorn and soda while I enjoy a relaxing first day of the year! (I'll return to my New Years Resolution of healthy eating in a few hours) Don't you just love days like this!?!?!

Toodles FAB Readers!!

Besitos <3


SiSi

No comments:

Post a Comment